10:00 AM | Posted in
I have to say that mine is, without a doubt, "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood. I recall being in fourth grade and listening to this song to the point that the entire class had it memorized. Do you have a favorite uber-patriotic song? Share it in the comments section...

Here are a few versions of it from youtube:

The original version that they don't allow you to embed!





In a close 2nd place is "Battle Hymn of the Republic". This one I have my students listen to when we are discussing the Civil War. Most have heard the song before but never realized that it was actually born out of that conflict.

Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "What Is Your Favorite Uber-Patriotic Song?"

  1. Anonymous On July 4, 2008 at 2:43 PM

    I like America The Beautiful and Woody Guthrie's, "This Land Is Your Land".
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE

    Peace & solidarity,

    CHC