1:00 PM | Posted in
I drove down to the cities yesterday to attend the MDE/MNPublius Happy Hour. As a relatively minor player in the blogosphere, I was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by the experience.

There were a couple friendly faces to be found in Chris Truscott and Two Putt Tommy who I have met a few times previously. In addition to these two, I was able to meet Gavin Sullivan (who has my inordinately large forehead posted on his site) from his eponymously named blog as well as Sean Broom from MNPublius and Jeff Rosenberg from Minnesota Campaign Report. Michael Brodkorb was extremely gracious and is not, as previously thought, the devil incarnate (just kidding, I never thought he was the devil but maybe one of his third cousins or something). In fact, I had a wonderful conversation with his father.

I am leaving other people out, but overall, I would have to say that the event was a rousing success. Now, back to your regularly scheduled partisanship...
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "MDE/MNPublius Happy Hour..."

  1. Gary Gross On July 10, 2008 at 9:11 PM

    Question: Are you heartbroken to know that you don't have to drive a wooden stake through Mr. MDE's heart anytime soon??? LOL

    Seriously, I've known Michael a couple of years &, while he's a fierce partisan, he's also a gentleman.

    FWIW, you aren't that small a player in the blogosphere.

     
  2. Political Muse On July 11, 2008 at 12:39 PM

    Well, just to be safe I did bring garlic and a cross to fend off the evil.

    :)