12:04 PM | Posted in
In starting this blog, I had no preconceived notion about becoming nationally known or benefiting financially. It began as a way for me to express my opinions on issues as well as for me to comment on the politics of the day. Since that time, this blog has grown modestly as a resource for politics in and around the St. Cloud area as well as for the 6th Congressional District of Minnesota. My hope is that this site can continue to grow as a resource for liberals, moderates, and even the occasional conservative to know and understand what is really going on in this area of Minnesota.

However, I am finding that in order to grow such a site requires more financial resources than I am able to provide. While I find no enjoyment in asking for money as I have experienced political fund raising first hand, it is necessary for me to do this so that I can bring you more features and most importantly, more information.

Here's the plan:
  • Increased political discussion on the issues using an official "Liberal in the Land of Conservative" chat room. With the resources, this room could be party to online discussion of the issues as well as potential candidate listening/Q&A sessions. What sets this room apart from others is that it does not force the user to sign up for an account in order to utilize it.
  • Expanded video coverage of candidates and candidate events. With the resources, I plan to increase my video coverage of our state and national politicians. From covering open forums to conducting interviews, you the reader can evaluate candidates in their own words.
  • Also, if you have any other ideas for making this site even better I would love to hear from you either in the comment section or in an email (political_muse@hotmail.com).
So, please consider donating a little or even a lot to build on this site and make it the one stop shop for political information in Central Minnesota. I have placed a donation tool below as well as in the sidebar for your convenience:

Category:
��