9:38 PM | Posted in ,
Tuesday, October 7th I will be attempting to twitter (I have a meeting in the evening that may run into the start of the debate) the second Presidential Debate between Barack Obama and John McCain. Hopefully, my tag team partner Jeff Rosenberg of Twin Cities Daily Liberal will join me.

Don't know what Twitter is? It is a social networking/short messaging service that you can sign up for and use to follow people.

You can follow me on Twitter at Political_Muse or you can keep track of comments on the left sidebar here on Liberal in the Land of Conservative. However, if you are looking for serious commentary of each candidate, then you have come to the wrong place. My Twitter is meant for mockery and high levels of sarcasm!

Also, you can join me in the official Liberal in the Land of Conservative chat room. Click on the image below and chat away (there is no sign up required).

Geesee CHAT
��