I will have some more information regarding the District 15 Convention (with corresponding youtubing) but for now there is only time for a quick update.

From two fairly reliable sources, I can say with some certainty that Elwyn Tinklenberg comes out of this convention with 11 committed delegates while Bob Olson comes out with 2 committed delegates. There appears to be 1 uncommitted.

Joanne Dorsher got the nod to run against Steve Gottwalt while Larry Haws got a resounding endorsement and made a great speech as he moves one step closer to re-election.

I am still awaiting word on Senate District 14...

Comments

2 responses to "Senate District 15 DFL Convention"

  1. Kt On March 29, 2008 at 4:03 PM

    It was great hanging out with you at the convention today! I look forward to reading more of your commentary. Please keep me in the loop on any local DFL activities. Thanks!

     
  2. Anonymous On March 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM

    It was nice getting to know you better as precinct chair and as a great blogger. Thanks for pointing me in this direction.