10:03 PM | Posted in ,
Have you ever been sitting around the house thinking, "Where is the best place to get my Bachmann apparel"? Well, look no further than Scare Baby Design!

From tote bags and buttons to ever style shirt/sweatshirt you can imagine. I urge readers to show this designer your support so that perhaps he/she will continue to create the apparel necessary to show our "support" of Michele Bachmann.

Check it out:















A Bachmann thong? This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!













I would have to say the best part about this item is that the gear in the middle almost covers her mouth. Oh, if only it wear true!












This one is my personal favorite! Put Bachmann on your dog.













Cross Posted on Dump Bachmann
Category: ,
��