8:24 PM | Posted in , ,
With Mike Ciresi out of the race for the United States Senate, Blue Man forces me to ask myself who I should support. As I have previously stated, there simply is no way I can bring myself to vote for Al Franken. While some might not be able to understand the reaction I have had to Franken, I posit that they haven't lived near enough to North Dakota. Personal contact counts, and if you screw that up you very likely will not get another chance.

The exit of Ciresi really only means that there is ONE candidate left for me to support, and that candidate is Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer. After examining his record through the past four Senate Issue Analysis posts, I have all but endorsed him on issues of the environment, Iraq, and health care so the leap to supporting him with my vote is a relatively short one.

Comments

2 responses to "Ciresi Out, Blueman asks NOW WHAT?"

  1. Anonymous On March 10, 2008 at 10:07 PM

    I hear you man. Ciresi was my fall back guy, #2. Not sold on Franken at all. Having seen each of these candidates at least 3 times each live, I just don't see the infatuation with Franken.

     
  2. Gary Gross On March 11, 2008 at 7:31 AM

    Eric & Blueman, I'd be repulsed if I were a true Wellstone Democrat. Al Franken simply isn't a man of integrity.

    As I document here, Al Franken has a habit of talking up the little guy while screwing over the little guy. That is't following in Wellstone's footsteps.