10:08 PM | Posted in
On Sunday, I officially succumbed to the illness that has befallen my household over the past couple weeks. Due to that illness I have been unable to devote significant time to stories I have been working on.

Here's a preview:

*In another episode of Issue Analysis, we will look at the environmental stances of Al Franken, Mike Ciresi, and Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer. I appreciate all the comments left from those people supporting one candidate or another. Keep it up!

*This weekend I ran across a speech given last November by our very own Michele Bachmann at the Clare Boothe Luce Institute. Over the next few days I will be getting that speech onto Youtube and fisking the many unoriginal Republican talking points peppered throughout the speech. It is interesting that I would run across this speech only days after Bachmann scapegoated the immigrant community on Bill O'Reilly given the fact that Luce was prone to immigrant demagoguing.

*Today I caught some of the Minnesota House of Representatives debate on the Omnibus Tax Bill. There were a few interesting tidbits. Stay tuned for those!
Category:
��