5:23 PM | Posted in
This has been a hectic week and unfortunately, when hectic weeks come, the blog is the first thing to be neglected given that no one pays me to do this. That is a good idea! Someone should pay me to sit around and write all day long. If anyone from a campaign or even the DFL itself is reading this, I am awaiting your call and your money.

Anyway, now that the craziness is dying down and I have a few spare moments, there will be regularly scheduled posts appearing here once again.

Some of the things I am working on:

The next episode of Al, Mike, and Jack on Iraq.

If Michele Bachmann is so supportive of ending diabetes, one has to wonder if she has read the new study about embryonic stem cells and diabetes?

I received a letter in the mail from Bob Olson congratulating me on attending my local nominating convention. Where is my letter from Elwyn Tinklenberg? Perhaps he is too busy wondering how he is going to escape the beat down from Blue Man.

More on the transportation debate. It seems someone has been bullying legislators. Gosh, I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to start with that investigation!
Category:
��