6:41 PM | Posted in , ,
Over at Developers Are Crabgrass, Eric Zaetsch has an excellent post about just what 6th District DFL candidate Bob Olson is all about.

Some important points:

He does have some incredibly sound ideas about energy independence and prosperity without pump-price shock and he is as sound on transportation issues as El Tink - without any of the revolving door baggage that attaches to Tinklenberg on that front.


Bob Olson has an economic message that can go toe to toe with Michele Bachmann and beat her every single time. He comes, not from a place of government, but rather from a place of business and understands what is needed to keep those businesses successful while at the same time helping those of us working class folks from drowning in a system weighted almost solely to large corporations.

Before I post any thoughts or impressions I have - from never meeting the man but knowing a bit of what he stands for from reading his website - I will let his own campaign card from the caucus table tell everyone a bit about him.


I, on the other hand, have met the man and am consistently impressed with his willingness to stop what he is doing and give people that all important one on one time. This is a man who was willing to come to my home, sit down with me, and discuss his candidacy. I expected nothing from him nor he from me other than my support. While campaign literature is great and can give you a glimpse into the man, I encourage everyone to attend an event or find some way to meet this man in person. By doing so, I can almost guarantee you will be won over.