I received this email today:

Dear CD 6 Screening team,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to participate in the screening process for the sixth congressional district. Education Minnesota's recommendation of Elwyn Tinklenberg has been approved by the Education Minnesota Executive Committee, the AFT, and the NEA.

All candidates have been notified by a phone call and a letter. You can now make this recommendation public.


I will have a more detailed analysis of this process and my feelings on the choice made by this committee. However, today is my son's birthday so I have to make this a quick post.

Comments

2 responses to "Education Minnesota Endorses Tinklenberg"

  1. Hal Kimball On February 9, 2008 at 1:11 AM

    Well Happy Birthday to the young Political Muse!

     
  2. Anonymous On February 10, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    I cannot wait to read your post on the Ed MN endorsement of Tinklenberg. This has indeed been a strange endorsement process. It looks like it will be the progressives against the unions again at the 6th Congressional convention. Muse, take the day off and enjoy your family.