12:32 PM | Posted in , ,
In yet another edition of "Perhaps THIS Is Why," a Minnesota conservative blogger shows his true feelings for the voters of the state. The Admiral, as he calls himself, has essentially called the electorate in Minnesota stupid for a vote they have yet to even cast.

I don't really have any confidence in the Minnesota voter. Unquestionably, the most unintelligent in the nation. Ready and willing to pay higher taxes, and buying in to the malarkey. "As long as it's for the outdoors," or, "Hey, it's for education," or another, "Well, it's for the roads." And their willingness just goes on and on and on.


So when you here that Minnesotans are some of the smartest people in the country, no. Not even close.


I bet they say, "D-uh, well it's for the outdoors. D-uh, okay, I can live with that!"


While I disagree with many of the policies and solutions proposed by Republicans in the state and across the country, I have never considered everyone of them ignorant or uninformed. There are times I don't understand how they can believe the things they believe, but I would never simply refer to them as ignorant or uninformed. Someone in the Republican Party really ought to talk to this particular voter and let him know that the last thing that they need is for supporters to go around calling Minnesotans stupid unless of course they enjoy losing elections. I am no expert, but I don't think "Vote Republican, STUPID!" is the most effective way to win the hearts and minds of the electorate.