7:12 PM | Posted in , ,
So, I sat around all day long quizzing myself on how many houses I owned (ONE). I even tried to trip myself up by asking the question really fast (ONE). I asked everyone I know how many houses they own (ONE). I hid in the bushes, lunged out at passers by, and demanded to know how many houses they own (ONE). Not once was I able to trip anyone up.

Who knew that the question could be so difficult for some:



H/T to Wonkette for the graphic:
And the appropriate smackdown in 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1:

Comments

4 responses to "One House, Two House, Three House, Four. Or, Maybe MORE?"

  1. Gary Gross On August 21, 2008 at 9:55 PM

    At least Cindy McCain didn't buy her homes at a huge discount from a convicted felon, unlike a certain Democratic presidential candidate did.

     
  2. taxpaying liberal On August 22, 2008 at 8:42 AM

    He also didn't rent a million dollar plus home that was being claimed as a homestead for $600 a month from one of his lobbyist friends like a certain Senator did.

     
  3. Leo Pusateri On August 22, 2008 at 2:35 PM

    At least Cindy McCain opened up her home to an orphan who had no place to go.

    Barack Hussein Obama is too cheap to even give his half brother enough money to buy a Big Mac.

     
  4. Political Muse On August 22, 2008 at 2:50 PM

    Which home did she open up to that orphan? You might want to check into that because McCain might not remember and that poor orphan will be left all alone...