10:28 AM | Posted in
Eight years ago today, I helped to bring our first little liberal into the world. While Mrs. Muse would probably try to claim most of the credit, I am fairly certain that I did most of the work. Actually, the story leading to her birth tends to get me into hot water because in the last two months of the pregnancy, I was touring around Europe. In my defense, the trip was planned well in advance of learning the little liberal was on the way.

At 8 years old, she is probably a little too smart for her own good. From an ability to read that is beyond her years to a curiosity for all things in this world, I am impressed by her on a daily basis. My only problem is that recently she has been corrupted by certain individuals into supporting Hillary Clinton for President. Apart from that little character flaw, we are proud of our oldest little liberal.





Happy Birthday, Little Liberal!

Category:
��

Comments

3 responses to "Happy Birthday Little Liberal..."

  1. Hal Kimball On May 31, 2008 at 3:36 PM

    Great story!

    Happy birthday Little Liberal!

     
  2. Gary Gross On June 1, 2008 at 1:45 AM

    Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Liberal & Happy (belated) Birthday to Littlest.

     
  3. Anonymous On June 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM

    She looks like a chip off the old block! Congrats!


    lavndrblue