10:27 PM | Posted in
The "Little Liberals", my wife the "McCain Supporter", and I took a drive yesterday just for kicks. Yes, I know, with gas prices the way they are why would anyone just go randomly driving around? Gas may be expensive but when it is the only expense it is well worth it. First, we headed down the St. Croix Scenic Byway (which I have to say is not all that scenic). After traveling down to Stillwater crossing over to Wisconsin for my wife's first trip to the state, we came back up and found Interstate State Park where we took a hike that nearly took my life. All in all, a good day with the kids...


Comments

1 Response to "And Now For Something Completely Different..."

  1. Gary Gross On June 21, 2008 at 12:26 AM

    Eric, If you're ever out in that part of the state, I'd recommend you stopping in at Wild River State Park. In fact, I'd recommend it this fall after gas prices go through their seasonal drop. Just north of Almelund, the Wild River winds its way thorugh a massive hardwood forest & rolling hills.

    I'll guarantee you'll love it.