4:29 PM | Posted in , ,
Yesterday, a politically active conservative friend of mine emailed me to ask about some thoughts I had on the current state of the Presidential race. What I realized from that email is that I haven't been paying much attention to the state of things ever since my preferred candidate dropped out in Iowa.

So, to get back into the swing of things on a national level I have created two polls in the left sidebar to gauge the level of support in both the Republican and Democratic contests here in Minnesota. I will leave the polling open until Monday, February 4th. The only thing I ask is that ONLY people living in Minnesota participate and that you vote only ONCE.

To top it off, I am inviting ALL visitors to participate in the first ever Liberal in the Land of Conservative political chat on February 4th.

How does it work?

1. At 6pm, on February 4th, you can come to this website and click on the big smiley face in the left sidebar to participate in this live discussion. You will not need a log in name or a password and can remain anonymous if you choose.

2. If you would like to expand the chat window, simply click on the button with the four arrows pointing outwards to the four corners. That will allow you to chat in the full screen version of the room.

What will we discuss?

Given that the following day is Super Tuesday, we will discuss the prospects of Democratic and Republican candidates for President. Other topics of discussion may include the Senate race here in Minnesota or simply politics in general.

Disclaimer: As the moderator of this chat room I reserve the right to ban anyone or boot anyone who cannot abide by basic rules of civility. So, let's keep things respectful and perhaps these will become a regular feature!

Comments

1 Response to "Liberal Polling And An Invitation To Chat"

  1. Anonymous On February 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM

    I would like to see a national campain to write in Mitt Romney for President take off. I feel he is the only one that really talked about the issues and had a plan to solve them. All the others said they had plans but really didn't say much about them.