11:59 PM | Posted in ,
It didn't take long for my question to be answered. Joe Biden is dropping his bid to become President of the United States.

"There is nothing sad about tonight. We are so incredibly proud of you all," Biden told his supporters. "So many of you have sacrificed for me and I am so indebted to you. I feel no regret. I ain't goin' away.

"I want to thank the people of Delaware and I'll be going back to the Senate as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee," he said.


While I knew Biden was a long shot, I saw some events over the last few weeks that gave me hope for a Biden surge. Unfortunately, that surge did not happen and very early in the process I find myself a political junkie without a candidate. For now, I will watch carefully to see which one of the remaining candidates deserves my support. Certainly, a Biden endorsement would sway me considerably.
��