6:14 PM | Posted in
Be it resolved,
  • This blog will continue to be an outlet for my personal opinions (with moderate to high levels of snark). No person or organization is telling me what to write or what to think and it will remain that way (unless, of course they are willing to offer tons of money or potentially a United States Senate seat).
  • I am excited to be sharing this space with Blue Man and imagine that he too will be speaking his mind throughout the coming year.
  • I will do my best to publish a daily romp through the Minnesota blogosphere although I may have to rename it the erratic romp given that the coming two months will be filled with middle school musical theatre.
  • I intend to resurrect the Liberal in the Land of Conservative Book Club somehow...
  • That podcasting is difficult but I will be jumping back into it soon.
  • At some point this year I will make one of the following people cry or see the error of their ways using only my words (Take THAT sticks and stones!): Gary Gross, King Banaian, Steve Gottwalt, Dan Severson, Marty Seifert, or Michele Bachmann.
  • I will briefly consider a run for Governor.
If you have any resolutions for a new year, feel free to share them in the comments section.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "Resolutions For A New Year..."

  1. Anonymous On January 2, 2009 at 3:14 AM

    Regarding the Twitter that Michele Bachmann has placed (fifth) in the Hall of Shame Top 5:

    Had it not been for two late-breaking stories in December (#4 Rod Blagojevich) and (#1 Bernard Madoff), Bachmann would have rated as the #3 worst American in the Hall of Shame.

    Rep. Bachmann raked in several "worst-of" dishonors in 2008. See my blog for a summary.