I try very hard to stay on top of some of the stories out there concerning those candidates that are closest to me and those I would like to see "dumped". Unfortunately, after a hectic weekend in which I celebrated the 90th birthday of my grandmother (it was fun but I realized I can no longer tolerate Northern Minnesota winters as the temp dipped to 25 below w/o wind chill) and a week ahead that can only be described as rivaling purgatory, the posting on this blog will be light or non-existent.

However, if you want to keep up on some flurry in the Olson Campaign, I suggest you jump over to Blue Man as he appears to have it all covered.

Bob Olson wrote a letter to Michele "Constituent Services Be Damned" Bachmann

and

Bob took Democrats to task for pulling a Republican!

Its good to see Bob fighting back and showing that even with strong Democratic credentials he is not about to be a lap dog (see Michele Bachmann) for a party or a President. Keep up the good work Blue Man, even though I am a little bitter you beat me to the story!