2:22 PM | Posted in
Over at Build Our Party, Blue Man put out a list of "Top 7 in 2007" of blogs which deserve more attention for the work they have done over the past year.

I was honored to read this blog took third on that list:

3. Liberal in the Land of Conservative: Political Muse is the newest edition to the Minnesota Liberal Blogophere and his work has been awesome. Whether it's dissecting another vote by Congresswoman Bachmann, opining on the CD 6 race, or his You Tube work, Political Muse is a welcome edition to the blogging scene and his work is excellent. Plus, he's pimping Joe Biden, which instantly gains my respect for not riding the coat tails of the "Top 3".


There are some really great blogs out there and they do some really nice work. It means I and others have to work extra hard to find stories that aren't being covered ad nauseam. The blogs listed are absolutely some of the finest out there and I read each of them regularly. His choice for #1, Bluestem Prairie, is dead on accurate. Ollie Ox does a spectacular job of covering the 1st District and its superstar of a Representative. If only Blue Man and I could say the same for our Representative! Over the next 11 months, I hope to work closely with Blue Man to oust Michele Bachmann and get Bob Olson elected.

Pimping for Joe Biden? I love it! Hopefully all of my pimping will pay some dividends for the Biden campaign so that pragmatism can once again rule the day over ideology.

Thanks, Blue Man!
Category:
��