11:00 PM | Posted in ,
It looks as though Biden is surging toward a possible 3rd place finish in the Iowa Caucuses. I am quite certain that this surge in support is due to my tireless coverage of the honorable Senator from Delaware (I will be expecting a high level cabinet position in a Biden Administration). Obviously I am just joking, but hey, I'll take Secretary of State or Ambassador to Britain if your willing Mr. Biden!

The Associated Press has a story today about the possibility of Biden gaining supporters throughout Iowa.

Biden pushes for 3rd in Iowa caucuses

By BETH FOUHY
Associated Press Writer

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- Joe Biden's aides call it "Mo-Joe" - a last-minute surge of momentum and good luck they hope could power the Delaware senator into a better-than-expected showing in Iowa's leadoff caucuses.

"There's a fingertip instinct that tells me something is going on. I feel like I'm still in the game," Biden said in a telephone interview as he traveled to a campaign event in Cedar Rapids.

��