8:12 AM | Posted in
For some time now I have been on the lookout for an addition to this blog. I am pleased to announce that after considerable searching in the deepest darkest recesses of Minnesota, some negotiation, and perhaps a bribe or two, there will be another writer here to bore the crap out of you who insist on returning to this place day after day.

He bills himself as a 2010 gubernatorial candidate (That's right, I have a gubernatorial candidate writing here so suck it MNPublius!) and as such he will have much to say about the direction of this state as well as of the country. Now I am not entirely certain what will be said nor am I entirely certain that this individual is the best person to be taking over the reins of Minnesota government although I am not sure he could do much worse than the last two individuals who cluttered up that office. What I do know is that he has some sort of opinion on some sort of issue.

I will allow him to introduce himself more thoroughly...
Category:
��