During the address, the President asks that small business owners and employees give us their comments and questions on the report. What are your experiences with health care as somebody involved in small business, and what are your thoughts and questions on the new CEA report in light of those experiences?Give us your response here through WhiteHouse.gov, or if you are a member of the social network LinkedIn, go take part in the discussion CEA Chair Christina Romer initiated there. Romer will be answering some of most penetrating responses in a live video discussion on Wednesday at 3:00 PM EDT.
Given that I have not kept up with the weekly address, check out the ones you may have missed:
- Health Care Reform as the Key to our Fiscal Future
- Financial Reform to Protect Consumers
- Opening the Door to a Clean Energy Economy
- Overcoming America's Challenges
- Recovery and the Jobs of the Future
- Health Care Reform Cannot Wait