7:22 PM | Posted in ,
Little did I know that in a few short months this blog would result in a visit from a congressional candidate. It speaks to the power of grassroots voices and individual bloggers across the country. Recently, I noted the entrance of Elwyn Tinklenberg into the race for the 6th District DFL nomination and commented that I had not decided which of the candidates I would support. Today, a member of the Bob Olson campaign team contacted me and asked if Bob could stop by tonight to chat. Needless to say, I am impressed!

*I am impressed with a man that would take the time out of a busy schedule to come secure the vote of ONE person. This alone speaks very highly of Mr. Olson!

*I am impressed with a man that would sit and discuss with me his vision for the 6th district and the country.

*I am impressed with a man who talked about seeking the advice of others rather than simply claiming his views were the only course.

*I am impressed with a man who will be a strong union voice.

*I am impressed by a man ready to discuss divisive issues but not prepared to let them divide us.

*I am impressed with a REAL tax attorney.

Bob Olson stopped by my home, we chatted for roughly an hour on a variety of issues of concern to me, and he gave me a reason to support his candidacy. I can now say with certainty that this blog and I stand firmly behind Bob Olson for Congress!

Thanks Bob, I really appreciated the visit!
��