7:51 PM | Posted in
Happy Postiversary to ME!
Happy Postiversary to ME!

Happy Postiversary dear Political Muse,

Happy Postiversary to ME!


Hokie? Yes, but little did I know that this blog would produce even the modest connections that it has. My expectation was that I would blog for a couple of months, become bored, and leave this blog to die a slow death. What I have found is an outlet for my views and a wonderfully relaxing way to use the little free time that I have. For some reason there are few things more relaxing to me than sitting down to create a story, examine Bachmann votes, or harangue local radio personalities. My hope is that this blog will continue to grow in readership and become a driving force for progressive ideas across this land of conservatives in which I live.

I have created a new email address (political_muse@hotmail.com) at which I can be reached for any questions, comments, or concerns you feel cannot be freely posted in the comments section. Recently, I have been pondering the addition of a second contributor to this blog but that idea is still in its infancy.

If you have ideas or tips for a story, let me know!

Thanks for visiting on this 100th Postiversary!
Category:
��