5:27 PM | Posted in
It appears as if I have arrived! When perusing my daily cadre of local and national blogs I discovered that I have been added to the Blogroll of Mr. Larry Schumacher over at the St. Cloud Times. While some might yawn at such an accomplishment as they have already achieved stardom (I reached 100,000 visitors blah blah blah! Just Kidding Gary!), I am an amateur and a youngster to the blogging world so I get excited about this kind of stuff. As my obsession with blogging grows, hopefully I can continue to create posts with unique commentary and sometimes add in a little humor at the expense of the politicians who so sorely deserve it.

Blogroll addition

Posted: 9/12/2007 at 12:01 AM

I'm adding Liberal in the Land of Conservative to my blogroll of St. Cloud area-based political blogs.

Written by Political Muse, an eighth-grade teacher in St. Cloud who doesn't list a name or e-mail address, the blog has been up and running since the summer.

Check it out, especially for an interesting exchange between its author and Gary Gross of Let Freedom Ring, another blogroll member.



*So, thanks Larry!

Do you think maybe I took on one of the giants a little too soon?
Category:
��

Comments

2 responses to "You Like Me! You REALLY Like Me!"

  1. Gary Gross On September 14, 2007 at 1:24 AM

    Do you think maybe I took on one of the giants a little too soon?

    Not in the least. I ain't no giant. I'm just a guy with a passion for good policy & a right-of-center perspective.

    Congratulations on making the bigtime!!! I look forward to your posts.

     
  2. Political Muse On September 14, 2007 at 4:49 PM

    Thanks Gary!