2:46 PM | Posted in
So, the wife, the kids, and I ventured out to the State Fair yesterday to take a look around and generally have a nice time. This was my first time (Yes, I know, how pathetic!) ever attending the Fair and I must say that I enjoyed myself thoroughly. As we were making the rounds I headed into the Education Building for a look at the Education Minnesota Booth. In my wanderings I noticed that our good friend Mark "Throwing Bibles" Olson was scheduled to make an appearance at the House of Representatives Booth from 6-8pm. Whether it was cowardice or common sense, I chose not to go back to the booth between those times because you never can tell which questions might pour out of ones mouth at an inopportune moment.

Questions Such As:
  • Where in the Bible would I find the verse about throwing the Bible at others?
  • Is this part of your effort to make amends with your ex-wife?
  • Do you want to play monopoly some time?
  • For every pack of cigarettes I smoke how much water will I need to drink?
  • I have diabetes, can you slip me some cure?
  • Does this mean that 100% of the "Independent Republican Caucus" are convicts?
  • Is there a user's guide to placing my wife on the floor and then blaming her?
  • What is the best way to belittle a child with learning disabilities so that he/she will learn better? 
 *I encourage you to add your own questions that could have been asked of Representative Olson!
Category:
��