An LTE on the St. Cloud Times editorial page discusses the ongoing failure of Michele since taking office. It is amusing to note the spread of Bachmann Overexposure Syndrome (which I have previously described) by glancing through the inane posts of the Story Chatters.

Letter: Bachmann has made fool of self since day 1
By Jim Donovan, Foley

Published: August 22. 2007 12:30AM

An open letter to 6th District Rep. Michele Bachmann:

Well Michele, like all members of Congress, you said you were going to hit the ground running in Washington, D.C. You certainly did, but you were running in the wrong direction.

From the day you planted that kiss on George W.'s cheek until now, I don't think you have done even one thing right.

You try desperately to stay in the headlines, and in doing so, you make a fool of yourself. I don't really want you to change, as I am quite sure you will be (in office just one term).

I know you believe PAC money will get you re-elected, but you know they are vindictive and they only spend money on people who they think can win. I don't think you fall into that category.