12:32 PM | Posted in ,
In beginning this blog, I wanted to highlight the insanity that is Republican politics in the Sixth Congressional District and other local politicians. It is merely a hobby and a way to vent my personal frustrations with those whom I disagree but that unfortunately represent me at various levels of government. However, in doing so I have found some pretty steep competition in the likes of the Dump Bachmann Blog and the Dump Mark Olson Blog. That is not to say that I don't enjoy their commentary and zeal to expose these two sideshow acts for what they are but it has created a challenge for me to find and report original material that compliments rather than mimics the likes of these and other local blogs.

So, to those that challenge me to dig a little deeper and find even more reason to oppose the likes of Michele and Mark, I say keep up the great work!

Oh, check out these stories currently running about our friendly neighborhood Fool For Christ and the guy who believes throwing a Bible at his wife is appropriate anger management:

*Michele Bachmann: Partisan Politics Trump Disaster Relief!
*The Tale of Two Members of Congress

*Mark Olson's Snarky Land Deal
*Mark Olson's Liberal Lawyer
��