8:23 PM | Posted in ,
It has been well documented here, here, here, and here that Michele Bachmann has little interest in communicating with those who elected her unless you are a right wing shock jock or a loyal gathering of lemmings. Well, the St. Cloud Times has another LTE today displaying the arrogance with which Bachmann and her people present themselves to constituents.

Letter: Bachmann's office was less than forthcoming
By Clifford Johnson Cold Spring

Published: November 05. 2007 12:30AM - Last updated: November 05. 2007 12:31AM

The day after the U.S. House voted in support of the State Children's Health Insurance Program legislation I called Rep. Michele Bachmann's Washington office.

I asked how Bachmann voted.

First I was told their office did not give out that information immediately. I couldn't believe my ears! I responded that it's public information, that it's probably on the Internet but I didn't have easy access, so would she please tell me.

I was told Bachmann prefers to respond personally to such requests. I said the representative likely would know nothing of my call and that I would just be getting a form letter. ...

I was transferred to a legislative aide who explained Bachmann's position on children's health and told me she voted against SCHIP because it did not fit her requirements.

Well, at least my question was answered, but what a terrible feeling to leave me with about my representative. I'm not sure if I was regarded with arrogance, disdain or whatever, but it was not good.


Cross posted at Dump Bachmann

Category: ,
��