9:20 PM | Posted in , ,
Given my current workload and my new need to spend three hours every night putting a two year old to bed over and over and over again, I am going to suspend the daily romp through the Minnesota blogosphere. There just isn't enough time in the day to effectively mock and ridicule the excellent blogs throughout the state.

However, I will be doing a weekly romp through the Minnesota blogosphere beginning this Saturday. My hope is that I can continue to provide the snark once every week.

Comments on this change are welcome from all 6 people who actually read this crap!

Comments

2 responses to "Daily Romp To Become Weekly Romp"

  1. Anonymous On January 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM

    Eric-

    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who takes that long to get a 2 year old to bed. I finished a book faster than I ever have before, just by standing in his door way to make sure he doesn't get out of bed. I found since I was standing there I might as well read. I'm sure holding a computer to type blog updates, might be a little more difficult though. Good luck, and let me know if you find a sure fire trick.

     
  2. Political Muse On January 14, 2009 at 6:19 PM

    I have been considering the book thing. However, mine is in and out so many times and so fast that I would barely get a sentence in before having to put the book down.

    My technique is to take the child safety gate and put it in her bedroom door. That way, she is at least in her room and will eventually get back into bed. Not the perfect plan, but it works...